Here is a recipe I just found on one of my favorite cooking blogs: The Pioneer Woman Cooks. I am going to try it for Thanksgiving.
|Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 25 Minutes
|Servings 6||Difficulty Easy|
- 1 can Artichoke Hearts (14 Oz. Can)
- 10 whole Black Olives
- 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese (1 Pack)
- 1 cup (Real) Mayonnaise
- 1 whole Egg
- ¼ cups Red Onion, Diced
- ¼ cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cayenne Pepper (for Spice)
Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse 5 to 8 times until mixture is combined but not totally liquefied. Stir and check seasonings, then pour into a small casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with Stacy’s Simply Naked chips.